Friday, September 24, 2010

Discography Now Available on FACEBOOK

Yesterday evening and much of today, I've been adding information about & photos of all my available CDs.  I've had a bit of a learning curve on some of this, but I'm happy with the way it's turning out.  I'm way overdue for getting this info online...but it's finally done.  Take a look at my CDs there on Facebook / Daystar Music Ministries.  I don't have my website for the ministry up yet, but I will very soon.  You will then be able make purchases with your credit cards or PayPal. 


I have to give kudos to my pal, Jerry Esparza, for reviewing website-building possibilties and giving me his expert opinion.  It's nice to have friends "in the know", isn't it? 


Keep looking for my website.  I'll post here as soon as it's up and running.

No comments:

Post a Comment