Friday, December 3, 2010

Fun at the David Miller House!

I'm having a "blast" with these wonderful, new friends--David & Roberta Miller, their adult daughters--Julie, Lydia & Sylvia, plus David's sister from Summerfield, FL--my new friend, Esther Miller!  We all love to have fun, and we've had lots of laughs.

Esther had read about the TN cashier wanting my autograph right there in the Walmart check-out line.  She told the Millers about it before I arrived Wednesday, so they'd joked about having Sylvia maybe come up to me & ask for my autograph in the airport.  They didn't do it, but we've had alot of fun with the "autograph" thing.  After the concert, before David got home from work, Sylvia had an 8x10 b&w photo of me that I autographed to David.  We set the framed photo on the kitchen counter & waited to see what he'd say when he saw it.  We really laughed about it!


David Miller & our happy waitress @ Waffle House
 After David got home, most of us decided to run into Thomasville for something to eat.  We got some great pecan waffles at the Waffle House & had lots of laughs with the wait staff there.  Our waitress asked for our help tying her tie, so David did the honors.  It was a great photo op!

No comments:

Post a Comment