Friday, July 27, 2012

"Walking with Jesus"...an on-going project!

I've been working on my new CD, "Walking with Jesus", for several weeks.  This week, my last at home in TX in what will be over a month, I've worked almost day and night to get this CD sent off for publishing!  I leave tomorrow morning for TN & parts beyond in the East and Southeast, so it won't be as easy to finish up this project.  So...I'm asking the Lord to prevent any more technology & software glitches, those things that prolong the length of a project for me so many times. 

I'm looking forward to having "Walking with Jesus" available for all of you...especially you walkers!  This CD is at a tempo of 2 mph, so you can listen to this familiar music while you walk, exercise, clean house, mow the lawn....  It should be complete & available for purchase in 2 or 3 weeks.  I'll be letting you know via this blog as well as my ministry Facebook public page.

No comments:

Post a Comment