Sunday, August 5, 2012

"Walking with Jesus" is officially complete!!

"Walking with Jesus", my brand-newly-recorded CD, is at the manufacturer.

I don't sell on Sunday, but you can start ordering CDs tomorrow (Monday).  I'll be mailing out CDs in 2 weeks to everyone who has already purchased them. Get the word out! Let me know you want a CD, & I'll send you a message with address to send payment, etc. 


Thank You, Jesus, for helping me! Thanks to Jered Gardner who has let me use his computer during this campmeeting, so I could finish the editing & graphic design. Thanks, Jerry Esparza, for your help in the knowledge department from time-to-time this week. Thanks to all of you who have prayed for me while I worked on this project! To God be the glory for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment