Monday, October 4, 2010

Preliminary Christmas Tour Itinerary

Today has been busy, busy working on the Christmas 2010 Tour.  I do have some venues confirmed & will get concert info for each stop posted here & on Facebook in the next few days.  I'm finding myself getting into my own, little Christmas spirit...working this much on the tour!  A little Christmas all year long...nothin' wrong with that!

Here are the dates & cities I have so far:
COLUMBIA, TN --- Sunday AM, Nov. 28.
THOMASVILLE, NC --- Thursday PM, Dec. 2 (I'm excited re: the tea party on Friday!  Thank you, Roberta!)
SPARTANBURG, SC --- Sunday AM, Dec. 5.
EASLEY, SC --- Sunday PM, Dec. 5.
LEWISTON, ID --- Sunday PM, Dec. 19.

I'm already working on a late winter concert tour (Feb., maybe late Jan. & into Mar.??) in Florida.  My new friend, Esther Miller, is helping me immensely.  I already have a confirmed concert in her church in Summerfield, FL for Feb. 2, Wed. PM. 

SO...If you're interested in a concert in your locale, contact me right away.  I'll do my best to include you into my schedule.  It's not too early to ask me about dates even later in 2011.

It's a good thing I love to travel, huh?!!  Thank YOU, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment