Thursday, October 7, 2010

Phoenix & More Venues!

After helping care for a friend in the hospital the last couple nights, I've been right back at working on the Christmas 2010 Tour schedule tonight.  I'm excited at some of the possibilities that have popped up just in the past few days--some of them from you who follow me & my ministry on Facebook.  If you haven't already, take time to look through the info on those pages.  (See the FB link on this blog.)


I'm thrilled to finalize plans tonight to go to Phoenix, AZ in early November for a Sunday-to-Sunday revival at the church where the Chuck Boardmans pastor.  My brother, Bryan (the one just younger than me), will be the evangelist, and I've been invited to come as the song evangelist.  It's going to be wonderful to be with the Boardmans AND my brother!  Please begin now to help us pray for this revival...that God will be able to accomplish all He wants there!

No comments:

Post a Comment