Thursday, October 11, 2012

New & Improved..."Christmas Hymns" gets a facelift!

Yippee!!! I just sent off the master cd & uploaded the new-&-improved graphic designs for my "Christmas Hymns" cd! Brand-new graphics for the cd label & a new, 4-color cd jacket. I love doing graphic designing, & I love recording music, & I love playing music for others...so aren't I blessed to be able to do all of it?!

For those of you who don't yet have my "Christmas Hymns" cd, you can place...
your orders by sending me a message with your mailing address and the total cds you wish to order. If you already have this cd, maybe you'd like to purchase some as gifts for your friends, coworkers, family, fellow-church-attenders...the sky's the limit. $10/cd or $25/3 cds. Let me know. I should have the cds here ready for shipping by Oct. 22 or sometime that week.

Tomorrow, I'll post the "Christmas Hymns" graphics. Til then...be blessed by our Father!

No comments:

Post a Comment