Wednesday, October 24, 2012

My Yamaha Clavinova is getting a "face"-lift!!

Daddy helped me take apart my Yamaha Clavinova last night, so I could replace the rubber contact strip that lies under the keys. Some of the keys in the lower 2 1/2 octaves of the keyboard haven't been playing...or sporadically playing. All the keys must play in order for me to record the new CDs that are racing around inside my brain!

Just saw that I have a UPS tracking number & shipping con...
firmation email from Yamaha...that means I should have the strip by tomorrow!! Now I can start recording my next CD, "Sunday Evening Praise...Remember the Sabbath series Vol. 3". This is the final volume in this series.

Vol. 1--Sunday Morning Worship [available for purchase]
Vol. 2--Christmas Hymns [available for purchase]
Vol. 3--Sunday Evening Praise [possibly available by mid-Dec.]

No comments:

Post a Comment