Saturday, November 3, 2012

Good news...sad news...Oct. 29

  Daddy & I got the new contact strip installed in my Yamaha Clavinova. Got everything put back together. But...the "dead" notes are still dead, & a few notes are making 2 tones instead of 1 when I play the key. So...back to the drawing board...I think Daddy & I are going to take it all apart again this week (since we know how now) & see if we can do a couple of things a ...
little more carefully that might (I wish they would!) make everything play correctly, even the "dead" notes.

It looks like I might not get to start recording "Sunday Evening Praise" until late Dec., maybe not until late Feb. when I get back from Tamika's baby girl, Emily, being born. I'm really looking forward to getting this project recorded as well as my 1st (non-Christmas) love song project, "With Love... [the current working title] plus "Campmeeting Days", the cd project that I'll be recording all those good, old songs from the "Glorious Freedom" paperback songbooks we used for campmeeting when I was growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment