Saturday, November 6, 2010

En Route to Phoenix Revival

What a cool thing this free-internet-thing is here at my gate in DFW Airport!  Gives me just enough time to send my promo pak via email to a few people then give you all an update on "Where in the world is Kathy Zink?"!!

My brother, Bryan Shields, got to Phoenix late last night, and I should be arriving there around 9:30 this morning.  We are both excited to see what God's gonna do for us and the dear people at the Pilgrim Nazarene Church in Mesa, AZ.  Bryan's the evangelist, and I'll do the music.  Pray that God's perfect will shall be accomplished completely!

Tonight, Bryan & I will do a 45-min. vocal & instrumental concert at the church.  Bro. Charles Boardman & Sis. Arlene, his precious wife, tell me there will be food & fellowship around a bonfire after this service.  Lookin' forward to that!

Pray for this revival.  Pray for strength for the Boardmans, Bryan and me.  Pray that we will correctly discern the will of God for our individual part in this revival.

Over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment