Monday, November 29, 2010

Nashville, USA

It was great meeting lots of new friends yesterday morning at First Church of the Nazarene, Columbia, TN.  Thank you, Pastor Steve, for allowing me to help "kick off" your church's Christmas celebrations.  The responsive audience pulled the "play" out in me!


Pastor & Mrs. Steve B. with Kathy
 After a very delicious lunch with C.H. & Susie Hutchison, in their home, they so kindly drove me up here to Nashville (Madison, actually).  It was a clear, beautiful day for the hour or so drive.  I really appreciate Eddie & Esther Day letting me drop in on them.


C.H. & Susie Hutchison with Kathy
 How nice to see old friends at the Nashville BMC last night.  Friends are friends forever...it's really true!!...when the Lord's the Lord of them.  Thank God for friends!  I'm excited to reconnect with old ones & meet lots of new ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment