Monday, April 16, 2012

Kathy's Blog on Northwest Nazarene University Wesley website

For almost 10 years now, Holiness Data Ministry, a ministry of Duane & Dorothea Maxey, has been a supporter of my music ministry.  They have invested heavily into my ministry & have been used mightily of the Lord to promote & encourage my music.  I deeply appreciate all they have done over the years.

Just in the past few days, Duane has been able to request & receive confirmation that The Wesley Center Online of Northwest Nazarene University (NNU) in Nampa, ID has put a link on their website for my ministry, Daystar Music Ministries.  Please take time to check out this link.  While there, take time to get informed about all the resources available on this wonderful website.

Thank you, Duane!  Thank you, NNU Wesley Center!

http://wesley.nnu.edu/holiness-classics-library/

No comments:

Post a Comment